Dean of Libraries
The Dean of Libraries directs the John C. Hodges Library and two branch libraries on the flagship campus of the University of Tennessee system, administering an annual budget of more than $20 million. Steve Smith serves as the UT Libraries’ representative to the prestigious Association of Research Libraries as well as the Tennessee Advisory Council on Libraries, the state entity that oversees library services that benefit all Tennesseans.
Teresa Walker directs the liaison program, teaching and learning programs, the Learning Commons, community learning services and diversity programs, and marketing and communications, and the branch libraries (the Webster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library and the George F. DeVine Music Library)
Other Administrative Personnel
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.
- You Are Invited to Lunch with the Harlem Quartet