Resource Sharing Renewals
Place and track orders.
Request 2 Week Renewals Online via ILLiad
- Log into ILLiad.
- Under Your Request, Select “View/Renew ILL Loans.”
- Select an item to renew.
- Click the Request Renewal button. If you can renew the item, the renewal will be placed. Note that some libraries loan materials with the condition of no renewals.
You may request only one renewal per item. If the lending library doesn’t agree to your two-week request, Resource Sharing will notify you via email with the date to return the item.
Recent NewsMore News
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers
- “Rising from the Ashes” — UT Press Book Wins Art Award