ILLiad Lending Login
Logon to ILLiad to place and track interlibrary loan lending requests.
Borrowing libraries should contact Resource Sharing with questions at email@example.com or (865) 974-4240.
Create a new user account
Note: Account setup is for academic, public, and government libraries only. We do not provide services for corporate libraries.
- We accept requests via OCLC, Rapid, Docline, and Tennessee’s ShareIT. Libraries who do not use one of those software options must create an account and place requests via UT’s ILLiad Lending Web Form.
- UT’s symbols are TKN, TNUUTN and TU.
- We strive to reply to all lending requests (YES, NO, CONDITIONAL) within 24 hours of receipt.
- We participate in reciprocating consortia such as TENN-SHARE, KAHLSC, KUDZU, ASERL and SoLine. UT also participates in the OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP). Resource Sharing serves as UT’s central contact for the program.
- For non-reciprocal partners, UT charges $10 IFM or $15 if invoiced. No additional charge for RUSH service.
- We accept invoice payments by check, money order, and IFLA Voucher.
- Some A/V materials (videos, CDs, etc.) and most special collections materials are Non-Circulating.
- We ship via Odyssey, pdf via email, OCLC Article Exchange, RapidX, USPS, and FedEx.
- OCLC Policies Directory and Docline Institution Information contains our most up-to-date lending policies.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years
- Library Storage Annex: Facts and Questions