Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Resource Sharing for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago