Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program
The Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program through OCLC allows faculty to gain access and/or check out materials from participating libraries.
OCLC Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP)
- All current, full-time University of Tennessee, Knoxville faculty are eligible.
- Consult the Membership Roster to determine if the institution you intend to visit participates in the program.
- Contact Resource Sharing for information about the lending library’s policies and to obtain a Reciprocal Faculty Borrowing Program (RFBP) card.
- Faculty are responsible for
- Presenting the RFBP card and other required identification to the lending library.
- Observing the regulations of the lending library.
- Returning materials within the prescribed loan period. Recalled materials must be returned immediately.
- Paying all overdue fines and charges for damaged materials.
- UT Libraries or the participating institution may suspend privileges at its discretion.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years
- Library Storage Annex: Facts and Questions