Resource Sharing/Interlibrary Services serves UT Knoxville faculty, staff, and students by locating and delivering material not available at the University Libraries.
Please take this opportunity to make sure to review “Your Account” settings within ILLiad and make sure your departmental address is correct. If you no longer want campus delivery, please update your account to reflect this or contact us and we will make the changes for you.
Place and track ILS orders.Logon to ILLiad
Be aware of these two important policies:
No Textbooks – Resource Sharing cannot serve as a replacement for purchasing your course textbooks. Requests for titles on the current textbook list will be cancelled. If you find acquiring any course text difficult, inform your instructor and request placement of course materials into our Reserve Collection.
No Repeat Loans – Resource Sharing provides short-term loans (2-4 weeks average). Do not reorder the same item multiple times. If you need a book longer than a typical interlibrary loan and one renewal provides, consider recommending the item for library purchase.
Tips for Faster Service
- Always verify that we do not own the needed item by searching the UT Library Catalog.
- Make sure your citations are as accurate as possible, including authors, titles, and ISSN’s or ISBN’s when available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.