Welcome to the Tennessee Research and Creative Exchange (Trace) User Support site. Trace is a University of Tennessee digital archive that showcases and preserves published and unpublished scholarship and creative works by faculty, departments, programs, research centers, and institutes. Free online access via Trace makes UT research, scholarship, and public service easily discoverable.
- Faculty and Researchers – The Trace Contributors page contains guides to upload and manage your submissions
- Departments – The Department Administrators page provides guides to help Trace administrators and editors manage their departmental pages
- Graduate Students – The Theses & Dissertations page explains the electronic submission process in Trace
- Open Access Supporters – Visit the Trace Liaisons page for outreach resources and suggestions to promote Trace
- Journals & Conferences – This page contains guides for setting up and managing Journals & Conferences within Trace
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please contact The Tennessee Research and Creative Exchange at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trace – email@example.com
Trace Administrator – Seth Jordan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Dean for Scholarly Communication & Research Services – Holly Mercer, email@example.com
For further information on a particular topic, you may contact the appropriate librarian liaison from the following page: Subject Liaison Librarian