The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans. For more information on depositing data to a data repository, click on the “Data Repositories Guide” link above. If you need assistance depositing data in a data repository, click on “Request Assistance Depositing Data” above.
Christopher Eaker, the Data Curation Librarian, is available for in-person and virtual support and training for the following:
- Open research tools and techniques
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Publically archiving your research data via a data repository
NOTE: UT Libraries strongly encourages researchers to deposit datasets in Dryad, Zenodo, or another data repository listed on the Data Repositories Guide.
Visit the Data Services Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact the Data Services Group at email@example.com.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago