The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans.
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Sharing your research data via UT’s data repository or a disciplinary-specific repository
- General training for laboratory staff on data management best practices
Visit our Data Management Workshops page for information on upcoming workshops.
Visit the Data Management Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact Chris Eaker at email@example.com or 865-974-4404.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019