The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans.
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Sharing your research data via UT’s data repository or a disciplinary-specific repository
- General training for laboratory staff on data management best practices
Visit our Data Management Workshops page for information on upcoming workshops.
Visit the Data Management Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact Chris Eaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-4404.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”