The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans.
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Sharing your research data via UT’s data repository or a disciplinary-specific repository
- General training for laboratory staff on data management best practices
Visit our Data Management Workshops page for information on upcoming workshops.
Visit the Data Management Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact Chris Eaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-974-4404.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services