The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans.
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Sharing your research data via UT’s data repository or a disciplinary-specific repository
- General training for laboratory staff on data management best practices
Visit our Data Management Workshops page for information on upcoming workshops.
Visit the Data Management Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact Chris Eaker at email@example.com or 865-974-4404.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for a monthly exploration of open source digital research tools open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209