The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans.
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Sharing your research data via UT’s data repository or a disciplinary-specific repository
- General training for laboratory staff on data management best practices
Visit our Data Management Workshops page for information on upcoming workshops.
Visit the Data Management Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact Christopher Eaker at email@example.com or 865-974-4404.
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography