The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans. For more information on depositing data to a data repository, click on the “Data Repositories Guide” link above. If you need assistance depositing data in a data repository, click on “Request Assistance Depositing Data” above.
Christopher Eaker, the Data Curation Librarian, is available for in-person and virtual support and training for the following:
- Open research tools and techniques
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Publically archiving your research data via a data repository
Visit the Data Services Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact the Data Services Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21