The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans. For more information on depositing data to a data repository, click on the “Data Repositories Guide” link above. If you need assistance depositing data in a data repository, click on “Request Assistance Depositing Data” above.
Christopher Eaker, the Data Curation Librarian, is available for in-person and virtual support and training for the following:
- Open research tools and techniques
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Publically archiving your research data via a data repository
NOTE: UT Libraries strongly encourages researchers to deposit datasets in Dryad, Zenodo, or another data repository listed on the Data Repositories Guide.
Visit the Data Services Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact the Data Services Group at email@example.com.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Join us to celebrate renowned Knoxville artists Beauford and Joseph Delaney
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville