The Libraries offers support to researchers in meeting funding agency requirements for public access to research data and data management plans. For more information on depositing data to a data repository, click on the “Data Repositories Guide” link above. If you need assistance depositing data in a data repository, click on “Request Assistance Depositing Data” above.
Christopher Eaker, the Data Curation Librarian, is available for in-person and virtual support and training for the following:
- Open research tools and techniques
- Preparing a data management plan for your grant proposal
- Project-specific guidance on managing your research data using best practices
- Publically archiving your research data via a data repository
NOTE: UT Libraries strongly encourages researchers to deposit datasets in Dryad, Zenodo, or another data repository listed on the Data Repositories Guide.
Visit the Data Services Guide for additional information on our services.
Or contact the Data Services Group at email@example.com.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers
- “Rising from the Ashes” — UT Press Book Wins Art Award