The Open Sandbox
Exploring tools for open science, digital humanities, and beyond
The Open Sandbox is an exploration of open source digital research tools. We welcome scholars at all levels to join our online workshops and be part of the conversation. Attendees will get hands-on experience while learning how the facilitator uses the tool in their work. The Open Sandbox is organized by the Scholars’ Collaborative in Hodges Library and is open to all. Email us to suggest a tool to explore.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21