The Glossary below defines commonly utilized terms for TRACE:
Community: Colleges, divisions, departments, research centers, schools, or an administrative unit within the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Series: The “container” for the content (submissions) that reside within a Community (such as “Publications and Other Works”).
Submission: The content for the series; each individual document placed in the series.
Associated Files (Supplemental Files): Images, spreadsheets, datasets that are .jpg, .tif, or other extensions which are uploaded individually and placed separately after the document.
Author: The creator of the submission.
Site Administrators: Persons authorized to upload and post content and make revisions and corrections to the site.
Community Managers: Persons in charge of a specific community, generally the liaison between the community and TRACE.
Contact TRACE – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on a particular topic, contact the appropriate librarian liaison from the following page: Subject Liaison Librarian
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 26 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 27 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Game NightMar. 27 at 7pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Group Study Area