How does Trace define the following terms?
Community: Colleges, divisions, departments, research centers, schools, or an administrative unit within the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Series: The “container” for the content (submissions) that reside within a Community (such as “Publications and Other Works”).
Submission: The content for the series; each individual document placed in the series.
Associated Files (Supplemental Files): Images, spreadsheets, datasets that are .jpg, .tif, or other extensions which are uploaded individually and placed separately after the document.
Author: The creator of the submission.
Site Administrators: Persons authorized to upload and post content and make revisions and corrections to the site.
Community Managers: Persons in charge of a specific community, generally the liaison between the community and Trace.
Trace – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on a particular topic, you may contact the appropriate librarian liaison from the following page: Subject Liaison Librarian
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace