The Glossary below defines commonly utilized terms for TRACE:
Community: Colleges, divisions, departments, research centers, schools, or an administrative unit within the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Series: The “container” for the content (submissions) that reside within a Community (such as “Publications and Other Works”).
Submission: The content for the series; each individual document placed in the series.
Associated Files (Supplemental Files): Images, spreadsheets, datasets that are .jpg, .tif, or other extensions which are uploaded individually and placed separately after the document.
Author: The creator of the submission.
Site Administrators: Persons authorized to upload and post content and make revisions and corrections to the site.
Community Managers: Persons in charge of a specific community, generally the liaison between the community and TRACE.
Contact TRACE – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on a particular topic, contact the appropriate librarian liaison from the following page: Subject Liaison Librarian
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards