How does Trace define the following terms?
Community: Colleges, divisions, departments, research centers, schools, or an administrative unit within the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Series: The “container” for the content (submissions) that reside within a Community (such as “Publications and Other Works”).
Submission: The content for the series; each individual document placed in the series.
Associated Files (Supplemental Files): Images, spreadsheets, datasets that are .jpg, .tif, or other extensions which are uploaded individually and placed separately after the document.
Author: The creator of the submission.
Site Administrators: Persons authorized to upload and post content and make revisions and corrections to the site.
Community Managers: Persons in charge of a specific community, generally the liaison between the community and Trace.
Trace – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on a particular topic, you may contact the appropriate librarian liaison from the following page: Subject Liaison Librarian
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Friday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.