Library Express (LX) pulls materials from the UT Libraries for hold for pickup, delivery, and provides chapter/article scans from library-owned material.
All UT faculty, students, and staff may use this service at no charge.
Recent NewsMore News
- Whodunit? Library friend's rare detective fiction on display at Grolier Club
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years