LX Campus Delivery is available for current UT graduate student, faculty, and staff. LX delivers to department offices and mailrooms only. LX doesn’t deliver to individuals’ offices.
How it works
- Find the material you want to borrow using the library catalog.
- Display the Item information then Request an Item Pickup or Delivery or Article or Chapter Scan.
- When prompted, log in with your NetID & Password.
- Campus Delivery is only available to UTK faculty, graduate students, and staff with departmental offices. Sorry, we can’t delivery to individual offices.
- All others, use Library Pickup and collect loans at Hodges, AgVetMed, or Music libraries or at the Hoskins Storage Reading Room.
- LX sends you an email notice once your order is ready for pickup or is en route to your department.
- Allow 1-2 business days for delivery (M-F).
Undergraduates enrolled in the programs listed below are eligible for Library Express service after making arrangements with their department. To use LX, a special undergraduate must arrange to have a designated mailbox within the department. LX doesn’t deliver to dorms or sites off-campus.
Special Undergraduate Programs:
Agriculture Campus Honors Students
University Honors Scholars
WHAT LX DELIVERS
In most cases, If it circulates, LX can deliver. This includes books, bound journals/periodicals and copies. To request A/V material delivery, contact Public Services (974-4351).
Material from the Law Library cannot be pulled or copied for users College of Law.
WHERE LX DELIVERS
Library Express delivers to all Main and Ag campus addresses, including the Johnson Animal Research Building. UTMCK faculty, staff and residents can have material from other UTK libraries delivered to the UTMCK Preston Medical Library or to offices in the UTMCK research building. We also deliver to sites on Lake Street, Terrace Avenue and the Henley Street Conference Center. At this time, we do not deliver to any locations on Middlebrook Pike.
All deliveries will be made to either the main office or mailroom.
Turnaround time for delivery is approximately twenty-four hours from the receipt of your order (Monday – Friday). Extensive orders will take longer. Orders received on Friday may be delivered the following Monday.