Physical copies of Knoxville Symphony Orchestra programs are in the stacks: ML42.K5. Our collection begins with the 13th Season and continues to the present. An index for Seasons 13-30 is in the 30th Season volume. Current programs can be found in the current periodicals section of the Reference Room.
Indexing for Seasons 1-5 and 31-77 can be accessed through the links below. Covering the years 1935-1940 and 1965-2012, the information includes the season, date of the performance, composer, title of composition, and the author of the program notes. The entries are arranged in chronological order. Use FIND IN PAGE in your browser to search for individual authors or titles. For convenience, these entries can also be found by composer and title in the UT Analysis Index.
Click on the date in which you are interested.
Recent NewsMore News
- Medbery Makerspace: Take our Certification Workshop
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers