Science Saturdays will provide interactive presentations and hands-on science on a variety of topics presented by ORNL scientists for students grades 8-12 on Saturdays from 9:00-11:30am at West High School, 3300 Sutherland Ave. Knoxville, TN.
NSHSS Foundation scholarships have been created to help reduce financial barriers for high school seniors entering college to pursue STEM majors, business, economics, or public policy. The Foundation seeks to engage these future leaders in order to help fuel the global economy, stimulate innovation and creativity, and yield a strong ethical foundation for decision-making.
The mission of the Davidson Institute is to recognize, nurture and support profoundly intelligent young people and to provide opportunities for them to develop their talents to make a positive difference. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of significant work in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or other disciplines. Significant work is an accomplishment that experts in the field recognize as meaningful and has the potential to make a positive contribution to society.”
Features quality STEM website links and serves as a portal for federal science databases. It includes homework assistance and a list of internships and fellowships for high school students.
This is an intense week-long program for high school students. Applications are accepted through late spring for the summer and students are selected based on their academic performance and accomplishments.
UT hosts many summer camps for high school students, some in STEM areas. Get to know the campus and faculty through these opportunities.
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021