Welcome back from all the staff at Pendergrass Library! Here are 5 things to know about Pendergrass to start the year:
1) Pendergrass welcomes Isabella Baxter, our new agriculture and natural resources librarian. Isabella comes to us from Syracuse University where she earned her master’s degree in library science.
2) Need research help? Request a consultation at any stage of the research process. We can help you develop a research topic, search for books and journals, manage your citations, and publish your work.
3) The library’s OneSearch box has a new interface. OneSearch lets you search for books, e-books, journal articles, and more. Have a problem or suggestion? Please send us your feedback!
4) Don’t miss upcoming events at Pendergrass:
- Pop-Up Library: Thursdays 11:30-1:30 in Brehm Animal Science foyer. Meet a librarian, get research help, or return books at our mobile library booth.
- Subject Tutoring: Wednesdays 5:00-8:00 and Sundays 3:00-6:00 in Pendergrass Study Room E. Get help in biology, chemistry, math, and more.
- Make Break: Every third Thursday at 2:00 in Pendergrass Makerspace. Enjoy this hands-on tour and demonstration of our 3D printers.
Questions? Please contact us!