Pendergrass LibraryWebster C. Pendergrass Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine Library
Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance, for a maximum of 4 hours.
|2nd Right Study Room A||Rm A113A|
|1st Right Study Room B||Rm A113B|
|1st Left Study Room E||Rm A113E|
|2nd left Study Room F||Rm A113F|
|3rd Left Study Room G||Rm A113G|
Please consult the study room reservations policy before submitting a request. The request service is not automated. Confirmation of a reservation may take one to two business days. Study rooms will not be available during UTCVM events.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Get Help with Research Papers During Writing Blitz, March 10
- Grant Deadline Extended: UT Open Textbook/OER Grant Program
- Workshop, March 2: Intro to Open Educational Resources
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lifelong Learning Book Club for Faculty and StaffFeb. 28 @ 1pmJohn C Hodges Library - Mary E. Greer Room (258 Hodges)
Data and GIS Day at Pendergrass LibraryMar. 3 @ 2pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - A113
Foreign film: Science of SleepMar. 3 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium