We run library-related messaging (ex. event is happening in the library) with a few exceptions for campus-wide initiatives.
Please send us your slide at least one week prior to your event. Email your slide submission to email@example.com.
1. Slides must be submitted as a JPG, JPEG, PPT, or PPTX file.
2. 16×9 (WxH) aspect ratio for PowerPoint
3. 1920×1080 (WxH) pixels
The viewing time of a slide is less than 10 seconds, so keep textual information brief.
If slides are submitted that cannot be reasonably read within that time frame, we will not be able to post your slide.
Information should be presented so important pieces stand out (e.g. time, date, place, and name of an event and/or a web address). Use these tips to design your slides with accessibility in mind.
We do not accept job ads or solicitations for student workers.
We reserve the right to reject or alter your slide for reasons of clarity and readability, violation of law or campus policy, or to conform to our physical specifications.
Content Eligibility and Timing:
The UT Libraries has digital signs on display to help inform students of library-sponsored or co-sponsored messages/events and major updates of campus-wide importance (as determined by UT Marketing and Communications).
When there is extra space in the 10-slide rotation, we open this space to our Commons partners first. We then give open space to other UT departments, units, and official campus organizations promoting events that are open to all and taking place in the Libraries on a first come, first served basis. Campus organization messages must also be approved by the group’s faculty advisor.
We ask that all slides be submitted at least one week prior to the events date. As a standard, non-library slides will be set to run for 1-2 weeks based on the quantity of slides during the requested time.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Thursday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.