REACH YOUR AUDIENCES THROUGH THE LIBRARIES!
The libraries marketing and communication team serves all departments and branches of the University Libraries. Our expertise includes content strategy; web communications and social media; writing and editing; design; photography; and video. The office is composed of professionals committed to promoting, elevating, and broadening the mission and vision of the University of Tennessee Libraries.
Robin Bedenbaugh, Coordinator | email@example.com | 865-974-0430
Cathy Jenkins, Graphic Designer | firstname.lastname@example.org | 865-974-3937
Martha Rudolph, Editor | email@example.com | 865-974-4273
Christine White, Digital Media Specialist | firstname.lastname@example.org | 865-974-4351
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021