REACH YOUR AUDIENCES THROUGH THE LIBRARIES!
The libraries marketing and communication team serves all departments and branches of the University Libraries. Our expertise includes content strategy; web communications and social media; writing and editing; design; photography; and video. The office is composed of professionals committed to promoting, elevating, and broadening the mission and vision of the University of Tennessee Libraries.
Robin Bedenbaugh, Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org | 865-974-0430
Cathy Jenkins, Graphic Designer | email@example.com | 865-974-3937
Martha Rudolph, Editor | firstname.lastname@example.org | 865-974-4273
Christine White, Digital Media Specialist | email@example.com | 865-974-4351
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean