First time users must go to https://app.covidence.org/organizations/a2Zwa/signup to request an invitation to use Covidence.
Fill out the form with your first name and UT email address and click “Request an Invitation”.
You will then be sent an email which will have a link containing a one-time use “Accept Invitation” button that will send you to a log-in page where you will create your account.
After you create an account, you will use the A-Z Database List link to go to the login page. The link is here: https://libguides.utk.edu/databases/59705705
*Be sure to check your spam folder if the email does not arrive in a few minutes. You should be taken to a form that will create your account.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago