First time users must go to https://app.covidence.org/organizations/a2Zwa/signup to request an invitation to use Covidence.
Fill out the form with your first name and UT email address and click “Request an Invitation”.
You will then be sent an email which will have a link containing a one-time use “Accept Invitation” button that will send you to a log-in page where you will create your account.
After you create an account, you will use the A-Z Database List link to go to the login page. The link is here: https://libguides.utk.edu/databases/67371382.
*Be sure to check your spam folder if the email does not arrive in a few minutes. You should be taken to a form that will create your account.
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years
- Library Storage Annex: Facts and Questions