Since this is a small conference, we do not have a block of hotel rooms reserved. However, there are several hotels within walking distance of the UT Conference Center. Please contact the hotels directly to make reservations.
Hotels Within a 5-Minute Walk
Hotels Within a 10-minute Walk
Other Lodging Options
For those flying into Knoxville, the Knoxville Airport (McGhee-Tyson — TYS) is not accessible via Knoxville’s public transportation system, however there are several taxi companies that service the airport.
We recommend Lightning Taxi. Their flat rate from the airport to the University of Tennessee is $25 + tip. Reserve a pickup at https://www.lightningtaxi.us/ or call or text them at 865-719-4330.
If you’re staying in downtown Knoxville, you will have plenty of options to choose from. Here is a listing of downtown restaurants:
Recent NewsMore News
- Medbery Makerspace: Take our Certification Workshop
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers