Welcome! This page offers resources and connections for educators.
Research Overview Class:
Fill out this form for a Zoom research overview class.
In our lesson, we’ll cover the research cycle, plagiarism, evaluating online resources/websites, and more!
Virtual Library Tour:
Click here for STEM resources.
K-12 Online STEM Teaching 101:
Click here to find more information and register!
Our mission is to continue to work with teachers by way of programs and online classes. We aim to engage communities of learners and create a space for all.
Research Librarian Contact Information:
Thura Mack, Coordinator, Community Learning Services and Diversity Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021