Welcome! Our favorites are available for high school students who are searching for information on transitioning to a college or career setting.
These favorites can be used to develop your skills and find resources to help you with moving beyond high school.
Click on the links below to access these favorites.
Our mission is to impact and encourage successful learning. We aim to build respectful relationships with all students.
Research Librarian Contact Information:
Thura Mack, Coordinator, Community Learning Services and Diversity Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021