Thank you to everyone who supported UT Libraries during the Big Orange Give campaign. The University of Tennessee received a record 11,461 gifts on the 11th anniversary of this annual day of giving. One-hundred and thirteen of these gifts were designated for UT Libraries, totaling $22,640.
Generous donors like you allow us to continue to deliver excellent service and state-of-the-art resources for the entire Volunteer community. As the university expands its online degree offerings for undergraduate and graduate students, the Libraries anticipates an increasing need for digital access and electronic resources. Online degrees and courses are particularly attractive to returning students and working parents.
As a recent graduate of such a program myself, I am intimately familiar with the role the Libraries plays in the lives of our students throughout every stage of their academic careers. Your gift is a financial investment in the resources, services, and access we can provide to a rapidly growing student population. Our goal is to ensure unparalleled access to every faculty member and student, whether full-time, part-time, in-person, or remote. It is your investment that makes this a possibility, and for that, we thank you.
Director of Advancement, UT Libraries
Recent NewsMore News
- Medbery Makerspace: Take our Certification Workshop
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers