Learn how you can archive your research data using Trace, UT’s Institutional Repository.
Tuesday, September 10
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Register at: https://workshop.utk.edu/workshopinfo.php?workshop=604
Chris Eaker, Data Curation Librarian at Hodges Library, will cover best practices for managing your research data, including file naming and organization, file versioning, databases vs. spreadsheets, creating metadata, backups and security, and sharing and preservation — with an emphasis on the sciences and engineering. Open to UT faculty, staff, and students.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019