Learn how you can archive your research data using Trace, UT’s Institutional Repository.
Tuesday, September 10
10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Register at: https://workshop.utk.edu/workshopinfo.php?workshop=604
Chris Eaker, Data Curation Librarian at Hodges Library, will cover best practices for managing your research data, including file naming and organization, file versioning, databases vs. spreadsheets, creating metadata, backups and security, and sharing and preservation — with an emphasis on the sciences and engineering. Open to UT faculty, staff, and students.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”