The Hoskins Library Storage & Reading Room will be closed for several days due to demolition of a nearby wing of the Hoskins Library. Demolition is scheduled to begin on Monday, October 8. The Storage & Reading Room will close at 4 p.m., Friday, October 5, and will reopen following clearance of all debris from the site.
With the possible exception of some maps and microforms, most storage materials will continue to be available for campus delivery or library pick-up, and through email delivery of scanned articles or chapters. Requests can be submitted, as usual, through OneSearch (the catalog). Digitization requests may take up to 48 hours to process.
During the closure, the service desk, public space, and large-format scanning/printing will NOT be accessible.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”