The Hoskins Library Storage & Reading Room will be closed for several days due to demolition of a nearby wing of the Hoskins Library. Demolition is scheduled to begin on Monday, October 8. The Storage & Reading Room will close at 4 p.m., Friday, October 5, and will reopen following clearance of all debris from the site.
With the possible exception of some maps and microforms, most storage materials will continue to be available for campus delivery or library pick-up, and through email delivery of scanned articles or chapters. Requests can be submitted, as usual, through OneSearch (the catalog). Digitization requests may take up to 48 hours to process.
During the closure, the service desk, public space, and large-format scanning/printing will NOT be accessible.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019