Working on a literature review for your research paper, thesis, or dissertation? Need help identifying authoritative sources on your research topic? Keeping abreast of the latest scholarship in your discipline? Organizing your research and creating a bibliography?
Take advantage of our Literature Review Drop-in Sessions at Hodges Library:
September 24 and November 5
5 – 7 p.m.
Mary Greer Room, 258 Hodges Library
(across from the Public Services desk)
Ask questions about:
- Developing a strategy for effectively searching databases in your discipline
- Setting up alerts to keep up-to-date on your topic
- Organizing your literature review
- Copyright and plagiarism
Librarians will also answer questions via chat or zoom.
Can’t make those nights? Contact your subject librarian for an appointment.
Here’s more information on the literature review, including a video overview.
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13