Located in Hodges Library, the center offers assistance and guidance to active duty service members, veterans, reservists, guardsmen, and family members using their VA educational benefits. The center is fully staffed and has a study space with computers and a casual space for gathering. Other amenities include a TV, refrigerator, microwave, and free snacks and coffee during business hours. Hours may be limited during breaks and on holidays. For more information, please visit veterans.utk.edu.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive