Located in Hodges Library, the center offers assistance and guidance to active duty service members, veterans, reservists, guardsmen, and family members using their VA educational benefits. The center is fully staffed and has a study space with computers and a casual space for gathering. Other amenities include a TV, refrigerator, microwave, and free snacks and coffee during business hours. Hours may be limited during breaks and on holidays. For more information, please visit veterans.utk.edu.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations