Located in Hodges Library, the center offers assistance and guidance to active duty service members, veterans, reservists, guardsmen, and family members using their VA educational benefits. The center is fully staffed and has a study space with computers and a casual space for gathering. Other amenities include a TV, refrigerator, microwave, and free snacks and coffee during business hours. Hours may be limited during breaks and on holidays. For more information, please visit veterans.utk.edu.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan — including the Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5