Located in Hodges Library, the center offers assistance and guidance to active duty service members, veterans, reservists, guardsmen, and family members using their VA educational benefits. The center is fully staffed and has a study space with computers and a casual space for gathering. Other amenities include a TV, refrigerator, microwave, and free snacks and coffee during business hours. Hours may be limited during breaks and on holidays. For more information, please visit veterans.utk.edu.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago