Six PCs are available for users in the quiet study, immediately on the left when you first enter the Quiet Study Area. To the right, there are two modular workstations and an accessible workstation on a height-adjustable desk, which is equipped with ZoomText, Read and Write Gold, and JAWS.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive