The Makerspace includes three 3D printers: 1 Stratsys uPrint SE Plus, which is used for professional prints, and 2 LulzBot Taz 6 printers, used for commercial prints. There are two iMacs, both of which have the Adobe Creative suite installed; one PC with 3D modeling applications, such as AutoDesk inventor and Rhino; and two iPads equipped with Occipital Structure Sensor 3D Scanners.Learn more on our guide to 3D printing.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective