The Makerspace includes three 3D printers: 1 Stratsys uPrint SE Plus, which is used for professional prints, and 2 LulzBot Taz 6 printers, used for commercial prints. There are two iMacs, both of which have the Adobe Creative suite installed; one PC with 3D modeling applications, such as AutoDesk inventor and Rhino; and two iPads equipped with Occipital Structure Sensor 3D Scanners. Do it yourself use of the LulzBot is available after training from Pendergrass staff. Learn more on our guide to 3D printing.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Friday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.