The Makerspace includes three 3D printers: 1 Stratsys uPrint SE Plus, which is used for professional prints, and 2 LulzBot Taz 6 printers, used for commercial prints. There are two iMacs, both of which have the Adobe Creative suite installed; one PC with 3D modeling applications, such as AutoDesk inventor and Rhino; and two iPads equipped with Occipital Structure Sensor 3D Scanners. Do it yourself use of the LulzBot is available after training from Pendergrass staff. Learn more on our guide to 3D printing.
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021