The Makerspace includes three 3D printers: 1 Stratsys uPrint SE Plus, which is used for professional prints, and 2 LulzBot Taz 6 printers, used for commercial prints. There are two iMacs, both of which have the Adobe Creative suite installed; one PC with 3D modeling applications, such as AutoDesk inventor and Rhino; and two iPads equipped with Occipital Structure Sensor 3D Scanners. Do it yourself use of the LulzBot is available after training from Pendergrass staff. Learn more on our guide to 3D printing.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive