The Makerspace includes three 3D printers: 1 Stratsys uPrint SE Plus, which is used for professional prints, and 2 LulzBot Taz 6 printers, used for commercial prints. There are two iMacs, both of which have the Adobe Creative suite installed; one PC with 3D modeling applications, such as AutoDesk inventor and Rhino; and two iPads equipped with Occipital Structure Sensor 3D Scanners. Do it yourself use of the LulzBot is available after training from Pendergrass staff. Learn more on our guide to 3D printing.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan — including the Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- How to Library: Spring 2021
- Entrance to Pendergrass Library Has Moved
- Give the Gift of Hodges
- Holiday Hours
- Faculty Bookplate 2020
- Birds of the World database - Down for Maintenance- Nov. 17-19, 2020
- Boundless: Artists in the Archives featuring Marcel Holman
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5