Lodging & Transportation
Since this is a small conference, we do not have a block of hotel rooms reserved. However, there are several hotels within walking distance of the UT Conference Center. Please contact the hotels directly to make reservations.
Hotels Within a 5-Minute Walk
Hotels Within a 10-minute Walk
Other Lodging Options
For those flying into Knoxville, the Knoxville Airport (McGhee-Tyson — TYS) is not accessible via Knoxville’s public transportation system, however there are several taxi companies that service the airport.
We recommend Lightning Taxi. Their flat rate from the airport to the University of Tennessee is $28 + tip with no extra charge for more than one rider. Reserve a pickup at https://www.lightningtaxi.us/ or call or text them at 865-719-4330.
If you’re staying in downtown Knoxville, you will have plenty of options to choose from. Here is a listing of downtown restaurants: Downtown Knoxville Restaurants
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library to Close for Two Weeks Beginning May 23, 2022
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.