Location, Parking & Accessibility
Empirical Librarians 2019 will be held on Thursday, March 7, 2019 all day, and the morning of Friday, March 8, 2019. The conference will be hosted by Virginia Commonwealth University Libraries‘ James Branch Cabell Library, on the Monroe Park Campus of VCU at:
901 Park Ave.
Richmond, VA 23284-2033
Parking & Accessibility
The Cabell Library is near two parking decks, and also accessible from the Richmond Pulse express transit bus.
The Broad Street deck and Pulse VCU-VUU stop platform are a three-block walk along Shafer St. from the Cabell Library entrance:
VCU Broad Street Parking Garage
1111 W Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23220
The Main Street deck is a two-block walk along Cherry St. to the back of Cabell Library, then a half-block to the front entrance:
VCU West Main Street Parking Deck
801 W. Main St.
Richmond, VA 23284
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library to Close for Two Weeks Beginning May 23, 2022
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography
- History and Academic Mentorship - For Your Reference streams March 17 at 7:00 p.m.