Location, Parking & Accessibility
Empirical Librarians 2019 will be held on Thursday, March 7, 2019 all day, and the morning of Friday, March 8, 2019. The conference will be hosted by Virginia Commonwealth University Libraries‘ James Branch Cabell Library, on the Monroe Park Campus of VCU at:
901 Park Ave.
Richmond, VA 23284-2033
Parking & Accessibility
The Cabell Library is near two parking decks, and also accessible from the Richmond Pulse express transit bus.
The Broad Street deck and Pulse VCU-VUU stop platform are a three-block walk along Shafer St. from the Cabell Library entrance:
VCU Broad Street Parking Garage
1111 W Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23220
The Main Street deck is a two-block walk along Cherry St. to the back of Cabell Library, then a half-block to the front entrance:
VCU West Main Street Parking Deck
801 W. Main St.
Richmond, VA 23284
Recent NewsMore News
- Whodunit? Library friend's rare detective fiction on display at Grolier Club
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years