Since this is a small conference, we do not have a block of hotel rooms reserved. However, there are several hotels within walking distance of the UT Conference Center. Please contact the hotels directly to make reservations.
Hotels Within a 5-Minute Walk
Hotels Within a 10-minute Walk
Other Lodging Options
For those flying into Knoxville, the Knoxville Airport (McGhee-Tyson — TYS) is not accessible via Knoxville’s public transportation system, however there are several taxi companies that service the airport.
We recommend Lightning Taxi. Their flat rate from the airport to the University of Tennessee is $25 + tip. Reserve a pickup at https://www.lightningtaxi.us/ or call or text them at 865-719-4330.
If you’re staying in downtown Knoxville, you will have plenty of options to choose from. Here is a listing of downtown restaurants:
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019