|Group study rooms are located on the 1st and 2nd floors of Hodges Library. They may be reserved a maximum of 2 hours per day. A valid UT email address is required to confirm your booking.|
|Practice Presentation Room 220-E has a podium, projector, Cynap wireless presentation system, and Zoom videoconferencing. Holds 30 people.|
Martha L. King Room 220-C has an LCD panel and DVD-VCR combo. Holds 7 people.
They may be reserved a maximum of 2 hours per day. A valid UT email address is required to confirm your booking.
Classrooms, Mary Greer Room & Auditorium
|These rooms are for UT Faculty, Lecturers, or Graduate Teaching Assistants using media resources as part of a class session. Reservations on behalf of student groups must be made by the group’s faculty advisor. Rooms include:|
|Studio workstations are for UT students, faculty, and staff working on media based projects. Workstations include audio rooms, audio/video editing workstations, graphics workstations with scanners, and a small video/photo room. Volcard must be presented when checking in at the Studio desk in the Commons South.|
|UT Departments and Student Organizations can reserve a space in the Galleria to provide information to people as they pass through the library. No Solicitation.|
Library Instruction Rooms
|Library instruction rooms are for Library instruction sessions. Only UT Libraries faculty and staff may reserve instruction rooms.|
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services