About Faculty Studies
Faculty studies are available for UTK faculty members who need to gather and hold research materials in the library. Faculty studies may be renewed annually.
Faculty studies are located on floors three through six. Since space is limited, faculty studies may be assigned to more than one faculty member at a time.
Personal items may be left in the faculty studies at the user’s own risk.
Items that have not been checked out will be removed from the faculty study.
Direct any questions about the Faculty Studies to the Public Services Desk located at the 2nd floor Melrose entrance or call 865-974-4351.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Rising from the Ashes: Artists Panel Discussion, February 10
- Save the Date: The 2022 Wilma Dykeman Stokely Memorial Lecture - March 3
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online