About Faculty Studies
Faculty Studies are available for UTK Faculty Members who need to gather and hold research materials in the library. Faculty Studies may be renewed annually.
Faculty Studies are located on floors three through six. Since space is limited, Faculty Studies may be assigned to more than one Faculty Member at a time.
Personal items may be left in the Faculty Studies at the users own risk.
Direct any questions about the Faculty Studies to the Circulation / Media / Reserve Desk at 865-974-4351.
|Checking Out Items to a Faculty Study|
|Removing Items from a Faculty Study|
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13