About Faculty Studies
Faculty studies are available for UTK faculty members who need to gather and hold research materials in the library. Faculty studies may be renewed annually.
Faculty studies are located on floors three through six. Since space is limited, faculty studies may be assigned to more than one faculty member at a time.
Personal items may be left in the faculty studies at the user’s own risk.
Items that have not been checked out will be removed from the faculty study.
Direct any questions about the Faculty Studies to the Public Services Desk located at the 2nd floor Melrose entrance or call 865-974-4351.
Recent NewsMore News
- Medbery Makerspace: Take our Certification Workshop
- Exhibit in Special Collections Honors Frederick Douglass, Black History Month
- Library Storage Annex Update from UT Knoxville Campus Advisory Board Meeting
- UT Libraries Welcomes High School Students for BOSS STEM Conference
- Carolyn Finney, Author of “Black Faces, White Spaces,” to Speak February 29
- Katie Hannah Appointed New Director of UT Press
- Tell Us How We’re Doing: Take the Library’s Survey
- Beauford Delaney Papers Now Available to Researchers