About Faculty Studies
Faculty Studies are available for UTK Faculty Members who need to gather and hold research materials in the library. Faculty Studies may be renewed annually.
Faculty Studies are located on floors three through six. Since space is limited, Faculty Studies may be assigned to more than one Faculty Member at a time.
Personal items may be left in the Faculty Studies at the users own risk.
Direct any questions about the Faculty Studies to the Circulation / Media / Reserve Desk at 865-974-4351.
|Checking Out Items to a Faculty Study|
|Removing Items from a Faculty Study|
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED
- EBSCO eBooks - System Maintenance - February 20, 2020
- ProQuest Databases Down for Scheduled Maintenance - 10 pm EST Sat., Feb. 8 until 4 am EST Sun., Feb.9, 2020
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Alert: problems accessing e-resources
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
Upcoming EventsMore Events
- Important: All events will be held virtually. Event details will be updated.
Census Research Tools WorkshopApr. 2 @ 9:30amJohn C Hodges Library - 213
Foreign film: Song of the SeaApr. 7 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium
UT Libraries Game NightApr. 22 @ 6pmJohn C Hodges Library - 209