About Faculty Studies
Faculty studies are available for UTK faculty members who need to gather and hold research materials in the library. Faculty studies may be renewed annually.
Faculty studies are located on floors three through six. Since space is limited, faculty studies may be assigned to more than one faculty member at a time.
Personal items may be left in the faculty studies at the user’s own risk.
Items that have not been checked out will be removed from the faculty study.
Direct any questions about the Faculty Studies to the Public Services Desk located at the 2nd floor Melrose entrance or call 865-974-4351.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus