About Faculty Studies
Faculty studies are available for UTK faculty members who need to gather and hold research materials in the library. Faculty studies may be renewed annually.
Faculty studies are located on floors three through six. Since space is limited, faculty studies may be assigned to more than one faculty member at a time.
Personal items may be left in the faculty studies at the user’s own risk.
Items that have not been checked out will be removed from the faculty study.
Direct any questions about the Faculty Studies to the Public Services Desk located at the 2nd floor Melrose entrance or call 865-974-4351.
FACULTY STUDY APPLICATION
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Celebrates Staff and Campus Partners During Annual Spirit Awards Ceremony
- If Your Digital Content Isn’t Accessible, You Could Be Leaving Behind Up to a Billion Users
- Announcing the Library Scholarship Winner, Onyx Bard
- Congrats to Spring 2023 Graduating Library Student Workers!
- De-Stress for Success During Finals
- Digital Collections: Look Back at Your Own UT College Days with Volunteer Yearbooks and Commencement Programs
- Library Faculty Take Campus Leadership Roles
- Digital Collections — Knoxville Gardens: 100 Years Ago