Books and Periodicals are on floors 3-6 in Hodges Library. Look up titles in OneSearch for locations. Borrow books at the Public Services Desk on the 2nd floor of Hodges Library. Equipment Checkout is in Commons South.
Fines may be paid at the Hodges Library Public Services Desk & the Pendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library Desk by VolCard, Credit Card, or Check. We do not accept cash. You may pay over the phone with a Credit Card by calling 865-974-4351. To appeal a fine, use our Appeal Form.
Renew books in person or online (My Account).
Materials – Loan and Fine Information
Recent NewsMore News
- Our short story contest winners are …
- A Big Orange Thank-You
- Seventh Anniversary of Chimney Tops Wildfire: Explore UT Libraries Oral Histories
- New Collection Tied to Cormac McCarthy’s "Suttree" on Display
- Pendergrass Library: Digitized Theses Now Accessible Worldwide
- Apply for Funds to Archive and Share Your Data
- Evolution of Smokey Mascot Through the Years
- Library Storage Annex: Facts and Questions