The main Public Services Desk is located on the Second Floor of the John C. Hodges Library at the Melrose Avenue building entrance. The Public Services Desk should be your first stop for information.
At this desk you can:
Check out / Return books and other library materials
Ask for Research Assistance
Request Course Reserve items
Pay Library fines and fees
Pick up Interlibrary Loan and Hold requests
Inquire about Lost and Found items
Report building issues
You may contact Hodges Library Public Services by calling 865-974-4351.
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources