The main Public Services Desk is located on the Second Floor of the John C. Hodges Library at the Melrose Avenue building entrance. The Public Services Desk should be your first stop for information.
At this desk you can:
Check out / Return books and other library materials
Ask for Research Assistance
Request Course Reserve items
Pay Library fines and fees
Pick up Interlibrary Loan and Hold requests
Inquire about Lost and Found items
Report building issues
You may contact Hodges Library Public Services by calling 865-974-4351.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26