The main Public Services Desk is located on the Second Floor of the John C. Hodges Library at the Melrose Avenue building entrance. The Public Services Desk should be your first stop for information.
At this desk you can:
Check out / Return books and other library materials
Ask for Research Assistance
Request Course Reserve items
Pay Library fines and fees
Pick up Interlibrary Loan and Hold requests
Inquire about Lost and Found items
Report building issues
You may contact Hodges Library Public Services by calling 865-974-4351.
Explore our digital collections
UT Digital Collections has something for every Vol fan - including the University of Tennessee Football Programs collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Friday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.