The main Public Services Desk is located on the Second Floor of the John C. Hodges Library at the Melrose Avenue building entrance. The Public Services Desk should be your first stop for information.
At this desk you can:
Check out / Return books and other library materials
Ask for Research Assistance
Request Course Reserve items
Pay Library fines and fees
Pick up Interlibrary Loan and Hold requests
Inquire about Lost and Found items
Report building issues
You may contact Hodges Library Public Services by calling 865-974-4351.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus