In her new vlog, Get to the Point in Library Preservation, preservation technician Amanda Richards demonstrates the tools and techniques she uses to make sure the UT Libraries collections will stand the test of time. Amanda offers step-by-step tutorials on techniques — such as sew-ins, book binding, and constructing boxes to house fragile materials — that she uses to treat circulating books as well as the rare and unique items in our Betsey B. Creekmore Special Collections and University Archives.
Our brand-new online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions is now searchable!
Recent NewsMore News
- GIS Day at Hodges Library, Nov. 13
- Attend Training for InCites, an Online Research Evaluation Tool
- Volopedia: Encyclopedia of UT History and Traditions Now Online
- UT Libraries endorses open academic publishing statement
- UT Libraries Gets High Ratings Once Again
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019