OPEN HOUSE FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
Friday, August 21, 2:00-3:30 pm
John C. Hodges Library
in the Jack E. Reese Galleria (1st floor)
Watch our live feed during the event:
* Learn how the library supports your research and teaching.
* Meet your department’s subject librarian and learn more about resources in your field.
* Register for interlibrary loan and Library Express delivery.
* Bring your laptop and activate your wireless account.
* Learn about citation management tools like Zotero and Endnote.
Join us for refreshments, free books, and door prizes — including an iPad mini.