New look, new movies coming soon
Dear regular users of movies.utk.edu: We are in the process of updating our licenses with movie streaming vendors to offer new feature film options and more faculty picks. The subscription to Residence Life Cinema (formerly movies.utk.edu) is no longer available, but several continued options are listed below. Over the next couple months, you’ll see updates to this webpage including additional movie options as soon as they become available. Enjoy!
The UT Libraries provides Vols with access to more than 100,000 titles of streaming video at any given time. With a valid NetID and password, you can now access ALL films on or off campus.
Search within our collection of platforms by subject or theme below, or limit your results to “Streaming Media” within OneSearch to find a particular title.
A video streaming feature film collection of 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight titles. Films are available to be used for classes and links can be put into Canvas. Can be viewed on or off campus.
A great selection of movies chosen by UT faculty for use in the classroom, but open to everyone.
NEW! A wide variety of documentaries.
Thousands of educational streaming videos in the Humanities and Sciences.
All Streaming Collections
A comprehensive list of all of UT Libraries’ sources of streaming video.
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021