Feature films are provided for instruction by the library through Feature Films For Education and Swank Digital Campus, though other streaming databases like Academic Video Online (AVON) and Kanopy may have a few. Please browse through these and other streaming collections to see the films and documentaries the library provides.
The UT Libraries provides Vols with access to more than 100,000 titles of streaming video at any given time. With a valid NetID and password, you can now access ALL films on or off campus.
Search within our collection of platforms by subject or theme below, or limit your results to “Streaming Media” within OneSearch to find a particular title.
A video streaming feature film collection of 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight titles. Films are available to be used for classes and links can be put into Canvas. Can be viewed on or off campus.
A great selection of movies chosen by UT faculty for use in the classroom, but open to everyone.
Thousands of educational streaming videos in the Humanities and Sciences.
All Streaming Collections
A comprehensive list of all of UT Libraries’ sources of streaming video.
Recent NewsMore News
- On Display: The Art of the Editorial Cartoon
- Smokies Anniversary: Enjoy Historic Images of the Park
- Changes in Access to Library Resources
- Final Clarence Brown Films this Weekend; UT Libraries Holds the Director’s Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival Moves to UT Campus on Friday; Keynote Address at Hodges Library
- “Smouldering Fires” at Clarence Brown Film Festival Thursday; Explore Film Stills in the UT Libraries Archives
- Clarence Brown Film Festival, August 16–20, Salutes Famed Hollywood Director from Knoxville
- New Libraries Storage Annex