Library Video Streaming
Feature films are provided for instruction by the library through Feature Films For Education and Swank Digital Campus, though other streaming databases like Academic Video Online (AVON) and Kanopy may have a few. Please browse through these and other streaming collections to see the films and documentaries the library provides.
The UT Libraries provides Vols with access to more than 100,000 titles of streaming video at any given time. With a valid NetID and password, you can now access ALL films on or off campus.
Search within our collection of platforms by subject or theme below, or limit your results to “Streaming Media” within OneSearch to find a particular title.
A video streaming feature film collection of 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight titles. Films are available to be used for classes and links can be put into Canvas. Can be viewed on or off campus.
A great selection of movies chosen by UT faculty for use in the classroom, but open to everyone.
Thousands of educational streaming videos in the Humanities and Sciences.
All Streaming Collections
A comprehensive list of all of UT Libraries’ sources of streaming video.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus