The Tennessee Academic Library Collaborative was created to foster collaborative activities among the libraries of Tennessee’s public institutions of higher education. TALC is comprised of the libraries of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee and the University of Tennessee System. The driving force behind TALC is a commitment to meeting the information needs of its collective clientele while striving to reduce the rate of increase of costs.
TALC Universal Borrower’s Card for TBR Institutions
TALC has implemented a universal borrowers card system.
Questions may be sent to Melanie Dunn , University of Tennessee, Chattanooga (Melanie-Dunn@utc.edu).
Explore our digital collections
The Catalogues of Walden University, consisting of five catalogs published between 1900 and 1917, are available as a digital collection.
Recent NewsMore News
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues- 4 Feb. 2021
- Thesaurus Linguae Latinae (TLL) Online - downtime between February 1 and February 15, 2021.
- Elsevier access issues resolved -- 29 January 2021
- ScienceDirect, Scopus, and other Elsevier products- are experiencing technical issues
- How to Library: Spring 2021