The Tennessee Academic Library Collaborative was created to foster collaborative activities among the libraries of Tennessee’s public institutions of higher education. TALC is comprised of the libraries of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee and the University of Tennessee System. The driving force behind TALC is a commitment to meeting the information needs of its collective clientele while striving to reduce the rate of increase of costs.
TALC Universal Borrower’s Card for TBR Institutions
TALC has implemented a universal borrowers card system.
Questions may be sent to Melanie Dunn , University of Tennessee, Chattanooga (Melanie-Dunn@utc.edu).
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Civil War Book of the Year: “Port Hudson” from UT Press
- New Digital Collections Recently Unveiled
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective