The Tennessee Academic Library Collaborative was created to foster collaborative activities among the libraries of Tennessee’s public institutions of higher education. TALC is comprised of the libraries of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee and the University of Tennessee System. The driving force behind TALC is a commitment to meeting the information needs of its collective clientele while striving to reduce the rate of increase of costs.
TALC Universal Borrower’s Card for TBR Institutions
TALC has implemented a universal borrowers card system.
Questions may be sent to Melanie Dunn , University of Tennessee, Chattanooga (Melanie-Dunn@utc.edu).
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26