The Tennessee Academic Library Collaborative was created to foster collaborative activities among the libraries of Tennessee’s public institutions of higher education. TALC is comprised of the libraries of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee and the University of Tennessee System. The driving force behind TALC is a commitment to meeting the information needs of its collective clientele while striving to reduce the rate of increase of costs.
TALC Universal Borrower’s Card for TBR Institutions
TALC has implemented a universal borrowers card system.
Questions may be sent to Melanie Dunn , University of Tennessee, Chattanooga (Melanie-Dunn@utc.edu).
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources
- GIVING TUESDAY NOW: Give to the Student Emergency Fund on May 5
- UT Libraries Zoom Backgrounds
- De-Stress for Success & Study Day Resources
- HathiTrust Gives UT Users Temporary Access to More than a Million e-Books
- Classes are online, and so are we!
- Big Orange STEM Saturday for High School Students CANCELLED