|Group study rooms are located on the 1st and 2nd floors of Hodges Library. They may be reserved a maximum of 2 hours per day. A valid UT email address is required to confirm your booking.|
|Practice Presentation Room 220-E has a podium, projector, Cynap wireless presentation system, and Zoom videoconferencing. Holds 30 people.|
Martha L. King Room 220-C has an LCD panel and DVD-VCR combo. Holds 7 people.
They may be reserved a maximum of 2 hours per day. A valid UT email address is required to confirm your booking.
Media Rooms & Auditorium
|These rooms are for UT Faculty, Lecturers, or Graduate Teaching Assistants using media resources as part of a class session. Reservations on behalf of student groups must be made by the group’s faculty advisor. Rooms include:|
|Studio workstations are for UT students, faculty, and staff working on media based projects. Workstations include audio rooms, audio/video editing workstations, graphics workstations with scanners, and a small video/photo room. Volcard must be presented when checking in at the Studio desk in the Commons South.|
|UT Departments and Student Organizations can reserve a space in the Galleria to provide information to people as they pass through the library. No Solicitation.|
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace