Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers, an exhibit in the John C. Hodges Library, brings to life the university’s history and traditions through artifacts preserved in UT’s University Archives. The exhibit is part of the campus-wide celebration of the university’s 225th anniversary.
The exhibit, located in the first-floor galleria, will last through the fall semester and is accessible all hours the Hodges Library is open.
Graduate Commons Ribbon Cutting
Join us to celebrate the grand opening of a long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Now Holds Archive of Cartoonist Paige Braddock
- Community gathering in response to hate speech
- Graduate Commons Grand Opening, Sept. 20
- Lunch and Learn: Financial Literacy, Sept. 16
- Data Management Best Practices Webinar, Sept. 10
- Workshop: Manage Citations with EndNote
- Best Practices in Publishing program for graduate students
- Exhibit in Hodges Library—“Lighting the Way: 225 Years of Volunteers”