The Studio has a collection of software reference books and tutorials. If you search the Books Plus tab on the library homepage and find items that show the location, “The Studio Reference” then you’ve found one of our resources. These materials are for use in the building only. Feel free to come use the reference materials while working in the Studio or try a tutorial to learn a new piece of software.
Some new additions to our collection are:
The Learn by Video Series (Photoshop CS6, Ilustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, AfterEffects CS6, and Introducing Final Cut Pro X)
How to Shoot Video that Doesn’t Suck
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services