The Studio has a collection of software reference books and tutorials. If you search the Books Plus tab on the library homepage and find items that show the location, “The Studio Reference” then you’ve found one of our resources. These materials are for use in the building only. Feel free to come use the reference materials while working in the Studio or try a tutorial to learn a new piece of software.
Some new additions to our collection are:
The Learn by Video Series (Photoshop CS6, Ilustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, AfterEffects CS6, and Introducing Final Cut Pro X)
How to Shoot Video that Doesn’t Suck
The 2020-2021 Culture Corner offers resources and materials to explore Native American cultures and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021