Reservations can be made for workstations, and consultation appointments. Please fill out the appropriate form and you will receive an email response to your request. You may also reserve items by calling us or at our desk.
- Reserve a Workstation
- Request Consultation Appointment
- Instructors: Request Instruction for your class
Questions? We welcome your feedback.
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26