Reservations can be made for workstations, and consultation appointments. Please fill out the appropriate form and you will receive an email response to your request. You may also reserve items by calling us or at our desk.
- Reserve a Workstation
- Request Consultation Appointment
- Instructors: Request Instruction for your class
Questions? We welcome your feedback.
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services