The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is not just a digital media lab; it is a community. We provide media equipment, computers, software, and consultation services for the creation of media-enhanced instructional products. Services are available to students, faculty, and staff of the University of Tennessee. Our goal is to provide media computing resources, a trained staff to provide assistance, and information about campus-wide training opportunities. As a part of the University of Tennessee Libraries, The Studio continues a rich tradition of innovation and operates in a creative environment of instructional and service excellence.
Sarah Harrington, Graduate Assistant
Studio Student Library Assistants
Students who work in The Studio have experience and knowledge of media production software. They come from a variety of departments and bring skills to assist patrons with a variety of projects. If you are interested in working in The Studio, please contact supervisors Shelly O’Barr or Paris Whalon.
Fall 2019 Student Library Assistants:
Explore our Digital Collections
University of Tennessee Libraries Digital Collections have a new look and are now easier to search and discover.
Recent NewsMore News
- Newly-acquired Joseph Delaney Sketch on Display
- Exhibit: “Unveiled: Four Centuries of Apocalyptic Visions”
- An evening with culinary historian Michael W. Twitty
- Ebook Central, My Research, and Citation Tools - Down for Maintenance - 12/20-21/19
- Book Club “read” for faculty/staff: Everything They Never Taught You About College Teaching
- And the winner of our short story contest is . . .
- Create a Music Video for the Free Range Video Contest
- Resolved: Potential Interruption of Online Library Services