The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is not just a digital media lab; it is a community. We provide media equipment, computers, software, and consultation services for the creation of media-enhanced instructional products. Services are available to students, faculty, and staff of the University of Tennessee. Our goal is to provide media computing resources, a trained staff to provide assistance, and information about campus-wide training opportunities. As a part of the University of Tennessee Libraries, The Studio continues a rich tradition of innovation and operates in a creative environment of instructional and service excellence.
Sarah Harrington, Graduate Assistant
Studio Student Library Assistants
Students who work in The Studio have experience and knowledge of media production software. They come from a variety of departments and bring skills to assist patrons with a variety of projects. If you are interested in working in The Studio, please contact supervisors Shelly O’Barr or Paris Whalon.
Fall 2019 Student Library Assistants:
Explore our newest collections
UT Digital Collections has something for everyone. Delve into our newest collections: Vols and Lady Vols Basketball Media Guides.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources