The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is not just a digital media lab; it is a community. We provide media equipment, computers, software, and consultation services for the creation of media-enhanced instructional products. Services are available to students, faculty, and staff of the University of Tennessee. Our goal is to provide media computing resources, a trained staff to provide assistance, and information about campus-wide training opportunities. As a part of the University of Tennessee Libraries, The Studio continues a rich tradition of innovation and operates in a creative environment of instructional and service excellence.
Andrea Stedman, Graduate Assistant
Studio Student Library Assistants
Students who work in The Studio have experience and knowledge of media production software. They come from a variety of departments and bring skills to assist patrons with a variety of projects. We are not currently hiring, but we will keep applications on file for future semesters as positions open. If you are interested in working in The Studio, please contact supervisors Shelly O’Barr or Paris Whalon.
Fall 2018 Student Library Assistants:
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13