The Studio, located in 235 Hodges Library, is not just a digital media lab; it is a community. We provide media equipment, computers, software, and consultation services for the creation of media-enhanced instructional products. Services are available to students, faculty, and staff of the University of Tennessee. Our goal is to provide media computing resources, a trained staff to provide assistance, and information about campus-wide training opportunities. As a part of the University of Tennessee Libraries, The Studio continues a rich tradition of innovation and operates in a creative environment of instructional and service excellence.
Sarah Harrington, Graduate Assistant
Studio Student Library Assistants
Students who work in The Studio have experience and knowledge of media production software. They come from a variety of departments and bring skills to assist patrons with a variety of projects. If you are interested in working in The Studio, please contact supervisors Shelly O’Barr.
spring 2021 Student Library Assistants:
Tennessee Volunteers Magazine
Published by the University of Tennessee Athletic Department to provide articles and statistics on a variety of sports.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations
- In Conversation: Family Hiking in the Smokies
- For Your Reference: Second Season Premiere
- DeVine and Pendergrass Libraries to Close Early Sept. 2
- Masks Now Required in All Libraries
- Teaching Equipment and Spaces
- SGA and Open Education Working Group Announce the 2020 OER Awards
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26