The Scholars’ Collaborative is happy to meet to discuss your research project. Consultation appointments may be used for a wide variety of purposes from seeking advice on planning your project to learning software and research tools to advising on ways to publish and share your work. We are also open to collaborating in larger capacities with your project.
Request a Consultation
If you have a question or would like a consultation with the Scholars’ Collaborative but aren’t sure who to ask, please fill out this interest form. We’ll be in touch to set up a time to meet and discuss your project.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Pendergrass Library reopens July 26
- And the winner is...UT Libraries!
- UT Press Wins Book Awards
- Olivia Kelley Recognized for Extraordinary Customer Service Award
- This Year's Scholarship Winner
- Apply Now: UT Funding to Make Your Monograph Open Access
- Pendergrass Closed for Sprinkler Installation Starting May 12
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive