The Scholars’ Collaborative is happy to meet to discuss your research project. Consultation appointments may be used for a wide variety of purposes from seeking advice on planning your project to learning software and research tools to advising on ways to publish and share your work. We are also open to collaborating in larger capacities with your project.
Media Literacy Librarian & Head of the Studio
Scholarly Communication Librarian
Data Curation Librarian
Request a Consultation
If you have a question or would like a consultation with the Scholars’ Collaborative but aren’t sure who to ask, please fill out this interest form. We’ll be in touch to set up a time to meet and discuss your project.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Henry Luce Foundation Grant to Fund Programs Highlighting Beauford Delaney Papers
- Writing Blitz, March 29
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 26 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 27 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Game NightMar. 27 at 7pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Group Study Area