The Scholars’ Collaborative is happy to meet to discuss your research project. Consultation appointments may be used for a wide variety of purposes from seeking advice on planning your project to learning software and research tools to advising on ways to publish and share your work. We are also open to collaborating in larger capacities with your project.
Request a Consultation
If you have a question or would like a consultation with the Scholars’ Collaborative but aren’t sure who to ask, please fill out this interest form. We’ll be in touch to set up a time to meet and discuss your project.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Construction at Pendergrass Library Begins October 5
- Hodges Library Now Open til Midnight, Sunday – Friday
- Hodges Library Now Closing at 10 pm, Sunday - Friday
- How to Library: Fall 2020
- Plumb's Veterinary Drugs -Scheduled Maintenance on Wednesday, July 15
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.