The Scholars’ Collaborative is happy to meet to discuss your research project. Consultation appointments may be used for a wide variety of purposes from seeking advice on planning your project to learning software and research tools to advising on ways to publish and share your work. We are also open to collaborating in larger capacities with your project.
Request a Consultation
If you have a question or would like a consultation with the Scholars’ Collaborative but aren’t sure who to ask, please fill out this interest form. We’ll be in touch to set up a time to meet and discuss your project.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for a monthly exploration of open source digital research tools open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources