We’re the libraries’ digital scholarship experts.
What may we help you with?
Acquire and use GIS software | Find and use geospatial data | Learn GIS software
Comply with a public access policy | Evaluate a publisher or journal | What is Open Access?
Find data for my research | Write a Data Management Plan | Archive and share my research data
Learn to work with media | Enhance research with media | Design media projects for my class
For authors, researchers, & creators | For instructors
Discover what’s available | Request equipment loan
Citation analysis (h-index, impact factor, etc.) | Alternative metrics
Welcome Back, Vols!
We’re glad you’re here. Let us help you start the semester off right by connecting you with helpful resources, services, and librarians.
Recent NewsMore News
- Free Online Language Courses
- Game Night with Dungeons & Dragons
- Hodges Library 2nd-floor entrance CLOSED Monday, Aug. 19
- Graduate Commons CLOSED Aug. 13-20
- Now showing: Foreign and independent films
- Game Night July 24—Dungeons & Dragons
- UT Libraries Helps Launch New Digital Library of Tennessee Portal
- iThenticate plagiarism-detection services unavailable July 13