We’re the libraries’ digital scholarship experts.
What may we help you with?
Acquire and use GIS software | Find and use geospatial data | Learn GIS software
Comply with a public access policy | Evaluate a publisher or journal | What is Open Access?
Find data for my research | Write a Data Management Plan | Archive and share my research data
Learn to work with media | Enhance research with media | Design media projects for my class
For authors, researchers, & creators | For instructors
Discover what’s available | Request equipment loan
Citation analysis (h-index, impact factor, etc.) | Alternative metrics
Graduate Commons Officially Open
The long-awaited space just for graduate students in Hodges Library is now officially open to all graduate students.
Recent NewsMore News
- Open Textbook/Open Educational Resources Grant Program: Call for Proposals
- Holly Mercer Elected to HathiTrust Board
- ProQuest Ebook Central - Scheduled Maintenance- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- Historical UT Agricultural Publications Now Available as Digital Collections
- Library Hosts STEM Event for K-12 Teachers
- “Science in Motion”: Librarians to Host Film Screening and Photo Preservation Events
- UT Libraries Surpasses $20 Million Campaign Goal
- Graduate Commons offers quiet or group study—and a sense of community
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Lunch and Learn: Difficult Conversations on Supporting First-generation StudentsOct. 23 @ 12pmJohn C Hodges Library - 605
Foreign & Independent Film: SolarisNov. 5 @ 7pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium, 101
Make BreakNov. 14 @ 1pmPendergrass Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine Library - Makerspace