We’re the libraries’ digital scholarship experts.
What may we help you with?
Find free course materials I Apply for grants I Compare textbook options
Acquire and use GIS software | Find and use geospatial data | Learn GIS software
Comply with a public access policy | Evaluate a publisher or journal | What is Open Access?
Find data for my research | Write a Data Management Plan | Archive and share my research data
Learn to work with media | Enhance research with media | Design media projects for my class
For authors, researchers, & creators | For instructors
Discover what’s available | Request equipment loan
Citation analysis (h-index, impact factor, etc.) | Alternative metrics
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus