We’re the libraries’ digital scholarship experts.
What may we help you with?
Acquire and use GIS software | Find and use geospatial data | Learn GIS software
Comply with a public access policy | Evaluate a publisher or journal | What is Open Access?
Find data for my research | Write a Data Management Plan | Archive and share my research data
Learn to work with media | Enhance research with media | Design media projects for my class
For authors, researchers, & creators | For instructors
Discover what’s available | Request equipment loan
Citation analysis (h-index, impact factor, etc.) | Alternative metrics
The Open Sandbox
Join us for a monthly exploration of open source digital research tools open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Press Joins the University Libraries
- The Spring Semester Wasn’t All Sunshine. But Our Volunteer Spirit Helped Make it Brighter.
- National Endowment for the Arts Will Fund Wildfire Recovery Project
- ProQuest Ebook Central and LibCentral - down for maintenance June 27, 2020
- Steve Smith to Lead Fall Semester Planning; Holly Mercer Will Serve as Acting Dean
- Thank You, Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- SGA Recognizes Instructors Who Use Open Educational Resources