We’re the libraries’ digital scholarship experts.
What may we help you with?
Acquire and use GIS software | Find and use geospatial data | Learn GIS software
Comply with a public access policy | Evaluate a publisher or journal | What is Open Access?
Find data for my research | Write a Data Management Plan | Archive and share my research data
Learn to work with media | Enhance research with media | Design media projects for my class
For authors, researchers, & creators | For instructors
Discover what’s available | Request equipment loan
Citation analysis (h-index, impact factor, etc.) | Alternative metrics
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Partial Closure of Joe Johnson Drive
- In Celebration of Marilou Awiakta
- Panel: Wellness and Self-Care — COVID-19 and Beyond
- In Conversation Rescheduled - May 11, 2021
- Have questions? Ask us now!
- Springer Publishing E-Journals on SpringerConnect - Access Issues Resolved - 10 February 2021
- Wiley Online Library access has been restored - 4 Feb 2021
- Wiley Online Library is down - 3 Feb. 2021