From recording interviews and fieldwork to producing information graphics to creating documentaries, researchers utilize media to get their message across. As the Student Success Librarian for Media Literacy, Paris Whalon can help you think about the ways you are incorporating media into your work. Planning for your media needs at the start of a project can be very helpful.
The Studio is the media production and design lab in Hodges Library Commons South and part of the Scholars’ Collaborative. Paris is one of the Studio’s team of specialists who can consult and provide instruction to support a wide range of media and design projects and tools.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus