From recording interviews and fieldwork to producing information graphics to creating documentaries, researchers utilize media to get their message across. As the Student Success Librarian for Media Literacy, Paris Whalon can help you think about the ways you are incorporating media into your work. Planning for your media needs at the start of a project can be very helpful.
The Studio is the media production and design lab in Hodges Library Commons South and part of the Scholars’ Collaborative. Paris is one of the Studio’s team of specialists who can consult and provide instruction to support a wide range of media and design projects and tools.
Volunteers Basketball Media Guides
This digital collection shares the annually-published men's basketball media guides from 1952 to 1980.
Recent NewsMore News
- Announcing our Philosophy of Access to Research and Scholarship
- Pendergrass Library Closed Beginning May 23
- Students and UT Libraries Award Faculty for Using Open Educational Resources
- Neurodiversity: Panel Discussion, May 5
- Digitization Project to Preserve Senate Recordings from the 1950s and ’60s
- UT Libraries and The Wall Street Journal Partner to Bring Sponsored Memberships to Campus
- For Your Reference: Final Episode of Second Season Airing April 21
- Lecture and Book Signing: Modern Appalachian Topography