From recording interviews and fieldwork to producing information graphics to creating documentaries, researchers utilize media to get their message across. As the Student Success Librarian for Media Literacy, Paris Whalon can help you think about the ways you are incorporating media into your work. Planning for your media needs at the start of a project can be very helpful.
The Studio is the media production and design lab in Hodges Library Commons South and part of the Scholars’ Collaborative. Paris is one of the Studio’s team of specialists who can consult and provide instruction to support a wide range of media and design projects and tools.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Do you know where your next meal is coming from?
- A Conversation with Appalachian Filmmakers
- Early Printed Bibles on View during Shakespeare Symposium
- Accessible to All — Resources to Learn More About Disabilities
- Financial Hardship and Food Insecurity on Campus: Panel Discussion, March 9
- Share Your UT Libraries Love Story!
- Maggie Longmire to Perform at Boundless: Artists in the Archives
- Douglass Day — Join us for a Lecture and Transcribe-a-thon
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 22 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Barbara Dombrowski - “Tropic Ice” Exhibit, Screening and Lecture at Hodges LibraryMar. 23 at 4pmJohn C Hodges Library - 2nd floor, Main Gallery
Boundless: Artists in the Archives with Maggie LongmireMar. 23 at 6:30pmJohn C Hodges Library - Lindsay Young Auditorium