Members of the Scholars’ Collaborative teach workshops covering a variety of topics and skills. We are happy to talk with you about training needs so contact us if you don’t see what you need listed below.
Sign up for library workshops on topics ranging from EndNote citation management to Open Access publishing.
The Scholars’ Collaborative offers many workshops to support your research and teaching in areas ranging from media production to scholarly communication to GIS to working with data. Don’t see what you need, or want to learn more? Fill out the form below to request instruction or a consultation appointment to discuss your needs.
Recent NewsMore News
- Maggie Longmire to Perform at Boundless: Artists in the Archives
- Douglass Day — Join us for a Lecture and Transcribe-a-thon
- Add Mystery to Your Life with Blind Date with a Book
- UT Libraries Partners with GPO to Preserve Government Information
- UT Libraries Hosts High School Students for BOSS Hands-On STEM Conference
- A Lens into Appalachia: A Conversation with Documentary Filmmakers
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success