Members of the Scholars’ Collaborative teach workshops covering a variety of topics and skills. We are happy to talk with you about training needs so contact us if you don’t see what you need listed below.
Sign up for library workshops on topics ranging from EndNote citation management to Open Access publishing.
The Scholars’ Collaborative offers many workshops to support your research and teaching in areas ranging from media production to scholarly communication to GIS to working with data. Don’t see what you need, or want to learn more? Fill out the form below to request instruction or a consultation appointment to discuss your needs.
The Open Sandbox
Join us for an exploration of open source digital research tools. Workshops are open to all.
Recent NewsMore News
- Destress for Success at UT Libraries
- Oral History Project Recalls Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
- Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires: Oral Histories Soon to be Published Online
- For Your Reference: The Archaeology of Religion
- UT Libraries Sets a Big Orange Goal
- Panel: The Asian American and Pacific Islander Perspective
- “For Your Reference” Episode to Discuss the Politics of Income Inequality
- Pendergrass Study Rooms Available for Reservations