Members of the Scholars’ Collaborative teach workshops covering a variety of topics and skills. We are happy to talk with you about training needs so contact us if you don’t see what you need listed below.
Sign up for library workshops on topics ranging from EndNote citation management to Open Access publishing.
The Scholars’ Collaborative offers many workshops to support your research and teaching in areas ranging from media production to scholarly communication to GIS to working with data. Don’t see what you need, or want to learn more? Fill out the form below to request instruction or a consultation appointment to discuss your needs.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely
- Game Nights at Hodges Library Begin Sept. 21
- Workshop: Library Resources for “One Health” Researchers
- Women with Disabilities: Panel Discussion, Sept. 28
- New “Seed Library” at Pendergrass: Join the Launch Party Sept. 7
- "Studienbuch": Pioneering Study in Piano Pedagogy Now in English Translation
- Artworks: The Chimney Tops 2 Wildfires
Upcoming EventsMore Events
Beyond Digital Collections: Transforming a Digital Scholarship Support Unit in 2022Sep. 27 at 3:30pmDunford Hall - 2229
Lifelong Learning Book Club Fall 2022 - Inclusive TeachingOct. 11 at 1pm
Bearing the Torch | Conversation with Bob Hutton & Jack NeelyOct. 27 at 6pmEast Tennessee History Center