UT Libraries strongly encourages researchers to deposit datasets in Dryad, Zenodo, or another data repository listed on the Data Repositories Guide.
Use this form if you would like assistance in identifying suitable data repositories for your work and the process for depositing data. The Data Services group can consult and help you through the process. Please fill out the information below to help get the conversation started.
Our online encyclopedia of UT history and traditions.
Recent NewsMore News
- A Lens into Appalachia: A Conversation with Documentary Filmmakers
- Our short story contest winners are …
- DeStress for Success
- Event: Title IX — Impact on UT and Beyond
- Big Orange Give Celebrates Tenth Anniversary
- Queer Conversations: Join us October 11
- UT Libraries Unveils Digital Membership Card for Donors
- "Bearing the Torch": A Conversation with Bob Hutton and Jack Neely